Conversations with mostly unhelpful Estonian state officials regarding my Bitcoin case, or Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
- 2014-Feb: With Urmas Pai of the Estonian Financial Intelligence unit. - The initiation of hostilities by the Estonian state towards me.
- 2015-Jan: With the Estonian Financial "Intelligence" Unit, mostly with its boss Aivar Paul. - Aivar Paul trying to avoid answering questions.
- 2015-Jan: With Estonian Ministry of Finance representatives Veronika Mets and Taivo Põrk. - Estonian officials refusing to explain how Bitcoin was classified and who decided.
- 2015-Feb: With the Estonian Financial "Intelligence" Unit, mostly with its boss Aivar Paul. - Some flaws in the reasoning of Estonian state officials.
- 2015-Feb: Aivar Paul refusing to answer. - Aivar Paul refuses to clarify what constitutes "doing business in Estonia".
- 2016-May: Arbitrary application of the law. - FIU refuses to apply the law equally.
- 2016-Sep: Marget Lundava refusing to answer. - Estonian state officials refusing to clarify the classification of Ethereum in Estonia.
BTC.ee was created as a hobby project by Otto de Voogd, and is now operated from the Netherlands.
This site is hosted in the United States of America and thus protected by the US Constitution, in particular the First Amendment, which guarantees freedom of speech. This site does not fall under the jurisdiction of any other country, including Estonia.